Castor3D is a multi-OS and multi-renderer 3D engine. It works against Linux (GTK) and Windows. Supported renderers are OpenGL and Direct3D (Windows only for this one)
- Multi-texturing is implemented, with texture environments.
2 textures application, 1 using sphere mapping
- The geometries can be divided using Loop and PN Triangles algorithms.
The engine can now import 3DS, OBJ, ASE, MD2 and MD3 formats.
Torus subdivided using Loop algorithm
- GLSL shaders are supported by the engine
GLSL Bump Mapping
GLSL Relief Mapping
- Tangent space computed for created primitives. You can access it over GLSL with 'attribute vec3 tangent'
- Added uv map retrieval in escn text format mesh description.
- Project files generation via CMake
- Added a new primitive : ProjectionMesh which projects an arc over a depth
- Corrected the save bug, now saves using CSCN file format
- normals corrected => tangent space corrected