A library of functions used in my projects
Date : 2011-08-30
- Memory manager (detection of used memory, max used memory, memory leaks, ...)
- 2D and 3D mathematical functions (vectors, line and plane equations, quaternions, matrices, ...)
- Multithreading (mutex, threads, mutex manager for dead locks and cross locks debugging, ...)
- Resources management (buffers, images, ...)
- Files management, String, and others
- Pixel and image management, various formats supported (A8, A8L8, A1R5G5B5, A4R4G4B4, R8G8B8, A8R8G8B8, DXTC1, DXTC3, DXTC5, YUY2)
Date : 2011-01-21
- Removed FreeImagePlus dependency.
- Created IdPoint class, that extends Point and adds it an index to be used in a submesh.
Date : 2010-12-10
- Using std::tr1 smart pointers.
- Modified MemoryManager : added template class MemooryTraced in order to keep a better trace of allocations and deallocations. 3 file are now created in root folder (C:\ on Windows) : memoryleaks.log, memoryalloc.log and memorydealloc.log.
Date : 2010-11-05
- Modified multithreading system : the choice is given between the ones uesd (Win32, MFC or Boost).
- Modified Matrix and Point management classes.
- Modified String class which makes interoperability between Unicode and Multibyte possible.
- Now File class only uses std::stream instead of leaving choice between FILE or std::stream.
- Added personal smart pointers, inspired from Boost ones.
- Added angle management class, in order not to bother with degree/radian conversions.
- Added a simple path management class.
- Created thread safe container derived from STL ones (vector, list, set and map).